Third in its series of Embedded Systems Design Trainers, Global Specialties’ DL-030 enables students to learn the advanced concepts of embedded systems control via designing and implementing microprocessors/microcontrollers on an FPGA. Powerful enough for complex real-life projects, the DL-030 trainer provides the framework and structure needed for those new to FPGA programming.
DL-030 Product Features
The Embedded Systems Design Trainer is specifically engineered with classroom/lab learning in mind. Written by an instructor, the Student Trainer Lab Manual serves as a supplementary textbook covering essential microprocessor design topics such as data path and control unit design. Every topic is so completely detailed in the Training Manual, students can walk through the material themselves. With eleven hands-on labs, students will gain a solid understanding of advanced embedded systems design in an FPGA environment.
- Altera Cyclone® III FPGA & Nios® II embedded processor
- Software CD with powerful designing/implementing tools
- Works with any Windows XP or higher system (32-bit only)
- 137-page lab manual with 11 hands-on labs
- Interactive downloadable version of the manual available on the iTunes store (search Global Specialties)
- Breadboard area allows the system to grow as students' knowledge increases.
- Complete kit with 100 machined pin hookup wires.
- 16 LED’s
- Rugged, lightweight, blow-molded carrying case.
- 3, 7-segment displays
- 16 slide switches and 3 push-button switches
- Experiments use standard TTL logic.
- 4 each, regulated 5V power (Vcc) and ground (GND) points
- 8 input/output connection sockets
- High quality machined sockets for input and output interconnections.
- Two-year warranty
Please click here to contact the distributors directly to find where to buy the DL-030.