Third in its series of Embedded Systems Design Trainers, Global Specialties’ DL-030 enables students to learn the advanced concepts of embedded systems control via designing and implementing microprocessors/microcontrollers on an FPGA. Powerful enough for complex real-life projects, the DL-030 trainer provides the framework and structure needed for those new to FPGA programming.
The Embedded Systems Design Trainer is specifically engineered with classroom/lab learning in mind. Written by an instructor, the Student Trainer Lab Manual serves as a supplementary textbook covering essential microprocessor design topics such as data path and control unit design. Every topic is so completely detailed in the Training Manual, students can walk through the material themselves. With 11 hands-on labs, students will gain a solid understanding of advanced embedded systems design in an FPGA environment.
- Altera Cyclone® III FPGA
- Altera Nios® II embedded processor
- Software CD with powerful designing/implementing tools
- 137-page lab manual by university professor, Enoch Hwang, PhD
- Interactive download version of the manual available on the iTunes Store (search Global Specialties)
- 11 hands-on labs correlated to any textbook for microprocessor design training.
- Works with any Windows XP or higher system (32-bit only)
- Rugged, lightweight, blow-molded carrying case.
- Complete kit with 100 machined pin hookup wires.
- 16 LED’s
- 3, 7-segment displays
- 16 slide switches and 3 push-button switches
- Expandable breadboard allows the system to grow as students' knowledge increases.
- Perform experiments using standard TTL logic.
- 4 each, regulated 5V power (Vcc) and ground (GND) points
- 8 input/output connection sockets
- High quality machined sockets for input and output interconnections.
- The DL-030 can implement all of the experiments and circuits of the DL-010 and DL-020 trainers plus more.
- Two-Year Warranty
Microprocessor Design Trainer courseware is also available on our iTunes store.