- Calibration is not covered under warranty.
- There is a minimum $45 fee to evaluate a product. If you choose to have repairs or calibrations made, this fee will be applied to your account.
- Repairs and/or calibrations are fixed charges set for each product. You simply pay the set amount and Global Specialties will make the necessary repairs (and/or calibration) and ship back your product, or a new replacement at their discretion, in good working order.
- Global Specialties will send you an email with the costs for repair/calibration along with your RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number. Please fill out the form below.
- Repairs: Most current products have a two week turn-around. Ultimate time depends on parts availability.
- Calibration: Typically one week
- Repair with Calibration: Typically two weeks
- Warranty: Customer pays for shipping to Global Specialties. Global Specialties pays for ground-service shipping on return to customer, except for breadboards.
- Non-Warranty: Customer pays for shipping both ways.
All repairs and/or calibrations must have a RMA number prior to sending the unit to us. Simply fill out the RMA request on-line using the form below and get a RMA# and the costs for repair/calibration.
NOTE: Please send only one form request for multiple serial numbers. Use a comma to separate your serial numbers.